In this assignment, write in French or in English. For this, you will look back on your experiences and work within the course, discussing what you have learned and how. (You can refer to your weekly journals).
1. Please answer the following questions and support your answers with pictures, written work or anything that may persuade your instructor that your work meets the objectives of this course. The course objectives are as follows:
- You should be able to expand, in conversation and in written form, on the basic concepts learned in introductory French.
- You should be able to talk about yourself and your preferences, needs, and interests in simple French.
- You should be able to identify and incorporate the grammar and vocabulary presented in the textbook in oral and written form.
- You should be able to discuss some cultural topics in French, presented in the text and in assignments concerning the francophone world.
What did you learn from this course besides grammar and vocabulary? Did you start viewing things from a different perspective? Use specific examples.
What are your personal experiences outside the course activities/assignments that relate to what you have learned in this course? How do they meaningfully connect in some way to the knowledge or skill set you gained from this course? Use specific examples.
Can you apply information or skills you have learned through the course work to a situation outside of this course, such as your relationships with others? What would it be and why? Use specific examples.