Goodbyes can be bitter sweet and this is one such goodbye. As of this moment, I will no longer be posting to the Composing a Collection blog. I have loved sharing all of my experiences processing the extraordinary life’s work of Allan Blank with you, dear Reader. Yet, I promise while this may be the end of this blog, I will still be writing articles pertaining to Mr. Blank, his work and archival processing.

My department, Special Collections and University Archives, has decided to move all staff writings to one centralized blog entitled: Treasures from the Archives. It will be a site dedicated to the entirety of our collections (not just my favorite: music), experiences as archivists and fun posts about our work!

Most importantly, this blog is remaining up. There is no plan to take down this site, simply no new content will be added after today.

I’m excited to begin writing this new chapter and I hope you will continue reading. If you wish to follow my adventures processing the Allan Blank Collection and the whole of special collections, please click on the link HERE.

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail