After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe how cybersecurity is related to business.
- Define the concept “white-collar cybercrime”.
- Describe why cybersecurity should matter to businesses
- Identify three types of cybersecurity businesses
- Compare and contrast white-collar crime and cybercrime
- Describe the roles of customers, workers, and leaders in cybersecurity
- Describe the costs and benefits of producing secure cyber technologies.
- Customers and Cybersecurity
- Workers and Cybersecurity
- Leaders and Communicating about Cybersecurity
- Cyber Business
- Leaders, Creating Cyber Businesses
- Cybersecurity Leadership Principles: Law
- Cybersecurity Leadership Principles: Leading by Example
- Cybersecurity Leadership Principles: Rewards and Asking CISO Questions
- Cybersecurity Leadership Principles: Testing Systems, Identifying Barriers, and Overcoming Them
- Leaders, Employee Responsibility, and Cybersecurity
- White-Collar Cybercrime: White-Collar Crime, Cybercrime, or Both?
- Organizational Data Breaches 2005-2010 _PDF_
- Cybersecurity: A Major Concern And A Great Business Opportunity
- Better Cybersecurity Starts with Fixing Your Employees’ Bad Habits
- NSF: The Impact of Cyber Security on Small Businesses
- Toth & Paulsen (2016). Fundamentals of Small Business Information Security
- Password Minder Infomercial
- Introduction to Business & Cybersecurity
- Top 10 In Demand Roles in Cybersecurity
- Protecting an Organization’s Data and Networks