Home

WELCOME TO MY ODU ePORTFOLIO PAGE 

• Old Dominion University
  • Bachelors of Health Science: Health Service Administration 
  • Minor: Management
  • GPA: 3.55

“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.” – Peter Drucker

My name is Antonio Johnson and I am a senior here at ODU. My major is health service administration with a minor in management. I am currently on track to achieving the silver medal for the LeADERS program. My background starts in Tifton, Georiga, where i spent most of my teenage life. I moved to Alaska with my parents and spent a major of my high school life there. I joined the U.S. Navy at the age of 21 and I’m planning to separate the service after 10 years of fun and adventure. My military profession is in the medical field as a hospital corpsman and my specialty is a surgical technologist. My future goals included graduating this fall 2019 and applying to the University of Washington master program for health service administration. My ultimate goal is to graduate from the University of Washington dental program and opening a private practice in Seattle, Washington. I looked forward to developing my e-portfolio and being apart of this amazing program.