- Provide a brief, objective description of the artifact for someone that may be unfamiliar with the assignment and will be seeing it for the first time. This should be no more than 100 words.
- For each artifact, either embed the artifact or provide links to the artifact’s separate pieces. Consider a potential employer when including the artifact in your portfolio. As you include the different parts of the artifact, the contents should be visually appealing as viewed in a web browser and easy to navigate and access.
- You should provide the artifact, without editing, in its entirety. This may include multiple items.
- After presenting the artifact, list the corresponding student learning outcomes (SLOs) met by this artifact. These will correspond to the matrix on the “Portfolio” cover page. You do need to provide commentary in this list. Listing the SLOs is sufficient.
- Replace “Artifact #” with the title of the artifact on this page, in the menu bar, and elsewhere.
Repeat this process for all selected artifacts.