The Old Dominion University Office of Research is pleased to announce its 2019-20 intramural awards for the Junior Faculty Research Mentoring Program (JFRMP).
The JFRMP supports ODU faculty-to faculty mentoring by pairing a senior faculty member with a track record of extramural funding, and a junior tenure-track faculty member who wants to be mentored and commits to submitting a competitive funding proposal at the end of the mentoring period.
The 2019-20 awardees are:
- Sean Banaee (School of Community & Environmental Health) – Mentee and Anna Jeng (School of Community & Environmental Health) – Mentor
- Jori Beck (Teaching & Learning) – Mentee and Helen Crompton (Teaching & Learning) – Mentor
- Brenda Bradshaw (School of Dental Hygiene) – Mentee and Holly Gaff (Biological Sciences) – Mentor
- Ruth Osorio (English) – Mentee and Annette Finley-Croswhite (History) – Mentor
- Navid Tahvildari (Civil & Environmental Engineering) – Mentee and Richard Zimmerman (Ocean, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences) – Mentor
- Jian Wu (Computer Science) – Mentee and Michele Weigle (Computer Science) – Mentor
For more information please visit: