Skills

Journal Entries

Course: CYSE 201S Cybersecurity and the Social Sciences

Skills: Research, Critical Thinking

The course equips students with a comprehensive understanding of the multifaceted dimension of cybersecurity beyond the technical realm. This allows students to understand the social, political, legal, criminological, and economic factors influencing cybersecurity threats and incidents. The students attain skills such as research and critical thinking.

The artifact for this section can be found on the “Blog” page: https://sites.wp.odu.edu/ltupa000/blog/

Course Project

Courses: CS 150 Introduction to Programming with C++, CS 251 Programming with Java

Skills: Critical Thinking, Problem-Solving, Adaptability, Continuous Learning, Attention to Detail

Programming classes have equipped me with a diverse skill set essential for software development, fostering critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. Through hands-on learning, I’ve mastered languages like Java and C++ while also developing adaptability to various programming paradigms and best practices. These classes have honed my attention to detail, ensuring precise code implementation. Moreover, they’ve instilled a continuous learning mindset, which is essential for staying updated in the ever-evolving tech landscape. Overall, these experiences have not only enhanced my technical expertise but also cultivated crucial soft skills, such as critical thinking and adaptability, vital for success in software development roles.

Assignment 10 (CS 150)

Project 1 (CS 251)

Undergraduate Research

Course: Cybersecurity Research Experience for Undergraduate (REU) – Funded by National Science Foundation.

Skills: Problem-Solving, Analytical, Attention to Detail, Research, Time Management, Technical, Adaptability

Engaging in undergraduate research focused on identifying adversary pairs for maximum destruction while maintaining high accuracy has sharpened my skills in HPC, Python, and machine learning. Leveraging Python, I’ve developed robust data processing pipelines. This experience honed my critical thinking, problem-solving, and adaptability, essential for navigating complex research challenges. Overall, it deepened my understanding of cybersecurity and machine learning, equipping me with a versatile skill set for interdisciplinary problem-solving.

For more information, visit my Github repository, unsec_ml: https://github.com/Luzzitto/unsec_ml

High School Specialty Program Website

THE WEBSITE IS NOT SECURE!!!

Link: http://lcse.epizy.com/

Skills: HTML, CSS, JS

The website was created in high school when I started learning about web development. It’s a simple website that entails the specialty program. I worked on this to develop my technical skills. The HTML entails the outline of the website. I design the website with Bootstrap framework and custom styles. The idea for design is simplicity. Finally, JS is used for website features such as smooth scrolling and form validation.

Research Papers

Over the years, I have accumulated various research papers covering different topics, and I’ve gained research and analysis skills. I honed my skills through the years. As a person struggling with writing in English, I set a goal to improve over the years. The order of these papers is proof of that.

Skills: Research, Analytical, Critical Thinking, Attention to Details, Writing, Problem Solving

IT 150G Basic Information Literacy and Research

ENGL 110 English Composition

ENGL 112L Introduction to Literature

IT 315 Introduction to Networking and Security

Other Technical Skills

CYSE 270 Linux System for Cybersecurity

Writing simple bash shell script

Skill: Linux, Scripting

CYSE 450 Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing

Utilizing stenography to hide information

Skills: Cybersecurity Techniques: Stenography