Greetings and welcome!

We’ve had an amazing and productive year her at ODU’s PFF program.  The Preparing Future Faculty AY 2015/16 Annual Report summarizes all the cool things that happened last year.

Download (PDF, 413KB)

I’m excited to announce that I have accepted the position as Provost’s Fellow for Graduate Education, where I will be supporting ODU’s new Graduate School with strategic planning and enhancing graduate student professional development programs.  I will continue my leadership of the PFF program, and Chris Osgood will be coming on board to help co-chair the PFF Steering Committee with me.  Thanks Chris for stepping up and for your commitment to supporting graduate students!

There’s a new resource available to ODU graduate students.  ODU has purchased an institutional membership in the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), an independent faculty development center that is 100% dedicated to providing external mentoring, professional development, and a supportive community.  All ODU faculty, post-doctoral scholars, and graduate students can take part in NCFDD program benefits free for one year.   You can activate a personal membership account by going to http://www.FacultyDiversity.org/ODU.   I just signed up today!  I plan to explore the different resources NCFDD has to offer and will share information with you as I learn more.

-Wie Yusuf