Thoughts After 5 Days of Tracking Food

My class participated in a sugar-free challenge for five days. Due to being hypoglycemic though, my professor asked for me to track what I eat for five days without making modifications. The five days I recorded my food intake was from 11/29/2021 – 12/03/2021. I have always been the same way when it comes to eating, where I have the same thing for breakfast for several months, then I wake up one day and I am sick of it and have to find something new. I am mentioning this, as it is very evident when viewing the five days that I am consistent in doing that for many meals (this of course not being the case for repeated dinners, that is simply because leftovers must be eaten first before having a new meal). My takeaway from this is that I would like to try and not have quite so many processed foods such as chips as a snack in the evening. At the same time, I was happy for the most part because when viewing what I ate, it was not as bad as I had thought it was in my head when thinking about my diet.