Welcome to the American Society for Engineering Education‘s Engineering Design Graphics Division’ s 74th MIDYEAR CONFERENCE that will be held on November 17–19, 2019, at Hilton Norfolk the Main, Norfolk VA.
Overview: The role of visual communication stimulates significant interest and discourse within engineering education. The 74th EDGD MidYear Conference in Norfolk, Virginia, promises to bring together a diverse audience to discuss the direction and focus of engineering design graphics across different disciplines of engineering education.
Topics should be of interest to the engineering graphics education community and should address any one of the following areas:
- Course content and tools in engineering graphics
- Curriculum development in engineering graphics
- Digital animation
- Digital thread
- Distance education in engineering graphics
- Concept design
- Innovative technologies in engineering graphics
- Instructional methodologies in engineering graphics
- Learning outcomes and assessment in engineering graphics
- Visualization for engineering graphics