2 Replies to “A Virtual Visit to the Richland Library”

1. evoor001

Carla-
    I love the redesign of the parking lot for COVID distancing. Seems like they made good use of it, based on the number of outdoor events you mentioned.

The library I visited virtually also has an online high school graduation program. I had never known of this as a library service. I plan to look for that program in my area since I work with special education high school students, some of whom end up dropping out. This would be a good resource to let them know about in case it might help them achieve a diploma.

Thanks for the great presentation.

Reply
  2. Sarah Orebaugh

I love the section on the databases and audiobooks. I think that it is so important for libraries to offer easy access to a wide variety of audiobooks, especially during a pandemic. This helps to reach more patrons and helps to diversify the collection. It looks like it was easy to access the audiobooks and ebooks from the website. During my virtual visit, the link to their audiobooks wasn’t working which was really disappointing. I’m glad that some libraries are making it a priority!

Reply