Learning Unit Triad 2

Case History #1

I was presented with a case history of a 6 year, 4-month-old male. I was asked by the professor, to rate the severity of the client’s GFTA score; determine what qualifies for therapy; identify the most appropriate diagnosis. My summary of the client is as follows,

“In my opinion, I interpreted David’s standardized score as being moderate due to him scoring below the average standard deviations in the GFTA-3 and the KLPA-2. David scored average with the same as a child in the age equivalence range between two and three and two months. However, on the pre-school language scale, David scored in age equivalence to his age 6 and 6 months. Due to these results, I concluded that David has a developmental language delay because of displays inaccuracies in age-appropriate tests.”

Case Study #2

Next, I was tasked to design an infographic based on case history and how to analyze test scores from a nonmedical point of view. The infographic’s intended audience is the client or the family of the client. “Make a Number Meaningful” is the theory behind the infographic. Please enjoy.

After-the-Assessment-What-Now_-Infographics-1