Larchmont School

Bud’s Emporium

Bud’s Emporium was the snack bar and gathering spot for students at the Norfolk Division of the College of William & Mary. The snack bar was named after Audrey T. “Bud” Paul, a business administration student, and was the main dining option on campus until Webb University Center opened in 1966. History When the Norfolk… read more »

Old Larchmont School

The Old Larchmont Elementary School building was the first facility at the Norfolk Division of the College of William & Mary. Located at the northwest corner of Hampton Boulevard and Bolling Avenue, the building served as the center of campus activity as all the administrative offices and classes were housed here from 1930-1936. ┬áHistory Originally… read more »

Sidebar