Old Dominion University, the Virginia Modeling Analysis and Simulation Center, and the Hampton Roads MS&V Community are looking forward to your participation in this conference.
All students are required to submit either a full paper 5 to 12 pages in length– OR – a 2 page extended abstract*. The authors should follow the Paper Requirements format for submitting full papers and extended abstracts.
*Please submit your papers or extended abstract in PDF version to Easy Chair.
Best Overall Paper
Best Paper per Track
Best Presentation per Track
**Only full papers can receive the best paper awards
Important DUE DATES:
- Paper Submission opens: November 22, 2023.
- Normal submission of extended abstracts and full papers: March 27th, 2023
- Track reviewers provide feedback to authors by: April 7th, 2023
- Authors can make necessary changes and resubmit the final version of their paper or extended abstract by: April 14th, 2023
- In-person presentations, conference exhibit hall, and awards ceremony: Thursday, April 20th.
For examples of previous submissions in years past, please see our conference proceedings list.