Cybercrime and Cybersecurity
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify six different types of cybercrime that occur
- Describe the experience of cybercrime victims
- Describe those factors that increase the risk of cyber victimization
- Describe what is meant by the phrase cyber resilience
- Describe the way societal and criminal justice systems respond to cyber victimization
- Describe the types of laws used to govern cybercrime
Please provide a brief overview of your work within this course, explaining how you engaged with the above learning outcomes. You will want to include examples of your assignments that demonstrate your practice with these concepts, explaining what you did and how it helped you learn. You may include embedded versions of your material, pictures, audio explaining your work, a video, so on (Tutorials: Adding and Embedding Media, Plugin: Simple YouTube Embed, More). Remember that you are trying to convince an unfamiliar audience that you 1) have working knowledge of these concepts 2) can demonstrate your skill in relation to these concepts 3) they want to spend time learning more about your knowledge and skills. Finally, you will want to indicate how you can use this knowledge in the future, specifically within your chosen discipline.
Be sure to remove this instructional language when you have completed updating content on this page.