Weekly Blog

Hello

Weekly Blog #3

My thoughts on the relationship between music and relationships are that music can be a starter piece upon which relationships are founded. I do not believe that the entire relationship is due to the similarities in music but that it was the introduction element that allowed the individuals to begin the relationship. I have noticed that the people I hang out with tend to have music selections that are similar to my own. “Boy” by Lee Brice is a song that I am able to compare between my father and my relationship because my dad tells me many things that are in the song.

https://townsquare.media/site/204/files/2020/09/luke-nicole-hocking-songs.jpg?w=980&q=75
https://tasteofcountry.com/luke-combs-baby-boy-wife-nicole/

I chose this image of Luke Combs and his wife because this was the first relationship that I thought of where music affects their relationship. Most of Luke Combs’ songs are talking about how he feels about his wife which would effect their relationship in a positive way.

Weekly Blog #2

I feel that I am a student with a general higher self-efficacy according to the scale and mini-survey. According to the survey and activity, I scored a mean of 3.3 which is in the range of a high degree of self-confidence and belief that I can accomplish the tasks that I set out to perform. Some factors that could possibly increase my confidence level would expand my knowledge of topics and material so I am able to recall it in much more broad situations. I also feel like I am the type of student that can typically complete anything that I put my mind to and thoroughly think and try to figure out.

Weekly Blog #1:

BLOG 1: The course objectives will help me in the future because they allow me to get a grip on how modern Social Psychologists perform and execute hypotheses along with what they do with the data, and be able to make connections from this course’s information to my everyday life. In this course, my expectations are to obviously pass the course but to also obtain knowledge and information on topics and subjects within the Social Psychology field. I hope to gain from this course the ability to figure out why an individual would interact with their environment the way that they do. The strategies that I intend to implement to ensure that I will succeed in this course will be to make sure I am up to date on the readings, along with paying attention and writing notes on the things that I deem notable while in class.

This image called One does not simply was included because in class we talked about how during the summertime the sales of ice cream go up along with the rate of crime which then was followed with the statement so that must mean ice cream causes crime. This image describes that the conclusion obtained above was not valid.