Alumni Association

Barry M. Kornblau Alumni Center

The Barry M. Kornblau Alumni Center, located at the corner of 49th Street and Hampton Boulevard, is home to the Alumni Association at Old Dominion University (ODU). The building is named in honor of Barry M. Kornblau, class of 1971 and a member of the ODU Board of Visitors. History The building originally opened in 1984 as the Public… read more »

Homecoming

Homecoming is a tradition at Old Dominion University (ODU) where alumni return to campus and take part in a number of activities to connect with other alumni throughout ODU’s history. The current Homecoming celebration is chiefly organized by the Alumni Association and includes painting paws or crowns on Kaufman Mall, dyeing the water blue in… read more »

Alumni Association

The Alumni Association serves over 138,000 members by connecting alumni around the world with one another by sponsoring programs, activities, and other events throughout the year.   Alumni Association Presidents 1946-1956: Donald G. Griffin ’38 1956-1957: Douglas L. Roberts ’56 1957-1958: Kenneth E. Brown ’56 1958-1960: Robert L. Fodrey, Sr. ’57 1960-1961: T. Earl Nettles ’59 1961-1962:… read more »

Sidebar