Constant Hall is one of the five building that make up Kaufman Mall on the campus of Old Dominion University (ODU). It is located on the east side of the mall between the Visual Arts Building (VAB) and Webb University Center. It is home to the Strome College of Business.
Dedicated in 1963, the building was originally named J.A.C. Chandler Memorial Hall after Julian Alvin Carroll (J.A.C.) Chandler, the president of the College of William & Mary who helped established the Norfolk Divison of the College of William & Mary in 1930. The building originally housed the Business Administration, Math, and Physics Departments. In 1995, the building was renamed Constant Hall after Old Dominion benefactor Theodore “Ted” Constant, and a massive renovation and expansion was completed in 2002.
- Old Dominion University Photographic and Multimedia Collection, Special Collections and University Archives, Perry Library, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia, 23529.
- ODU Photographic Collection, Old Dominion University Libraries Digital Collections, Old Dominion University Libraries.
- Building the University, Old Dominion University Libraries Digital Exhibit, 2005.
- Bookman, Steven and Jessica Ritchie. Old Dominion University: A Campus History Series. Arcadia Publishing. Charleston, South Carolina, 2017.