The Health Sciences Building is located on Hampton Boulevard between 46th Street and 47th Street. It has been home to the College of Health Sciences since 2006. The building features classrooms, office space for the college and its faculty, clinics for dental hygiene and physical therapy, and the University Theatre.
Opened in 1959, the building was originally known as the Technology Building and housed the Technical Institute, which offered technical training in the Hampton Roads community beginning in World War II.
- Old Dominion University Photographic and Multimedia Collection, Special Collections and University Archives, Perry Library, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia, 23529.
- ODU Photographic Collection, Old Dominion University Libraries Digital Collections, Old Dominion University Libraries.
- Building the University, Old Dominion University Libraries Digital Exhibit, 2005.
- Bookman, Steven and Jessica Ritchie. Old Dominion University: A Campus History Series. Arcadia Publishing. Charleston, South Carolina, 2017.