Working at the aquarium

Good news! We now have power and flowing water at the experimental seagrass facility, this is a big step for us as it has taken quite a while to get through the construction phase of this project. Our next task was to set up the data and power cabling to each tank. We have spent the past two weeks pulling cables through hundreds of feet of piping to connect each tank to the mobile lab. Today we finished the cabling and the next step is to start setting up the control boxes which will monitor pH and temperature within each tank. It was a beautiful day at the aquarium, we have a very pretty spot right on the creek. Here are some pictures of us working hard.